Bilingual DJ & MC services in Los Angeles and Southern California. Call today (818) 280-7703 or email email@example.com
When you book my services you're not only paying for incredible DJ entertainment, you're paying for peace of mind and professionalism throughout your event planning and the event itself.
Before reading about my hourly rates, please consider the following:
1) The higher the importance of your event (once in a lifetime celebrations), the more you should consider in investing in your primary entertainment.
2) This is my full time occupation, which allows me plan and coordinate your event with all the time and attention it requires.
3) Anyone can claim to be a DJ and bring a stereo to your event and play music.
4) I am a professional DJ. I bring with me: expertise, experience, thousands of song titles, professional sound and lighting equipment.
5) As a professional DJ & MC, I know how to read the crowd and tailor the music and announcements to fit any type of event.
6) As a professional DJ, I know how to keep the party atmosphere flowing at a fun pace, so you don’t lose half your guests in the middle of the event. Anyone can simply play music, but a professional DJ provides musical entertainment. Fernando Valley DJ MC Los Angeles Wedding DJ Hispanic Bilingual DJ Spanish Wedding Quinceañeras DJs MCs Los Angeles Disc Jockey DJ Master of Ceremonies MC DJ San Fernando Valley DJ Los
Master of Ceremonies (MC) Services Only:
$100 per hour for any and all events under 300 guests. Any event over 300 guests, $200 per hour, which includes an additional assistant, deemed necessary to perform and provide the utmost service for an event of that size.
- Faxing/emailing entertainment sheets. To fill out, email, or print & fax sheets takes an average of 15-30 minutes.
- Meeting with the you (the customer) to introduce myself and answer all questions. Consider average travel time in southern CA of 45 minutes to an hour. Meeting time of 1 to 2 hours. Departure travel time of 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preparing itinerary for your event. About 30 minutes for small events. 3 to 4 hours for large scale events.
- Unloading of equipment. At least 20 minutes.
Plus, there are additional DJ expenses, such as:
Remember, my rates are: very competitive with other DJs of my caliber, reasonable with all the expert services which I provide and are backed by the Better Business Bureau's "A" rating. I invite you to browse the website thoroughly. You will find valuable information for your next event, small video clips of previous events and great mixes of music which can be played at your next event.
For Promotional Use Only